I can bring a fresh perspective to your business.
Good writing should always lead to action – whether you want your audience to purchase your product, make a donation to your charity, follow your corporate guidelines, or share your Facebook post. There is no limit to what persuasive writing can achieve, and I can help you achieve it.
Every email, tweet, press release and a training manual needs to achieve three goals: it has to engage, educate, and excite the reader. Every written word you publish needs to connect with the reader on a personal level. Your content has to offer the reader valuable information about the value your business offers, your expertise, and your advice. You have to convince the reader to trust you. Finally, your words need to excite your audience, make them take action and share your information with others.
I also have experience with:
- Publishing and editing content using Content Management Systems, including WordPress, Drupal, and custom CMS
- Graphic design using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as other tools
- Creating proposals to help attract new business
- Writing technical documentation for software and tech companies
- Creating and implementing social media campaigns for brands
- Basic online advertising on Google, YouTube, Facebook, and other platforms. I’m not an expert, but I have experience with retargeting, banner ads, and article content marketing.
- Digital photography and stop motion video
I can help you explore digital marketing through blog posts, web content, email marketing, online advertising and social media. As a content strategist I can help you develop your brand messaging and come up a plan.